Friday, April 22, 2011

Eco Urban Sustainability Video Newsletter Currumbin Valley Harvest Biodynamic Farm Visit!

As you may or may not know I started a newsletter recently called the Eco Urban Sustainability Video Newsletter.
This news letter is designed to be issued once a month to subscribers in their email in-box.
You not only get content from myself, but also get bonus content from guest writers.

Karin and I also travel around looking for unique characters and businesses that we can video and create stories about.
It really is great fun and there always a lot to learn.
You can view the videos here or also see them on my Facebook Fanpage Eco Urban Sustainability
I hope you enjoy this video of Marty and Karin's visit  to the Currumbin Valley Harvest in south east Queensland Australia hinterland (Gold Coast)
Happy Gardening
Marty


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment